Directly reporting to the Technical Manager for France, you will be in charge of:
- The development of electroless & electrolytic decorative & functional processes.
- The development of processes that meet the requirements and respect the environment.
- These solutions will be validated by the OEM and industrialized in our clients facilities with the collaboration of our technical sales teams.
- Knowledge or experience in electroplating
- Advanced level in electrochemistry
- Abilities for research work
- Fluent English is essential
Full-time and permanent position with executive status, to be filled as soon as possible
Eleonore LIBOUBAN, COVENTYA SAS
7, rue du commandant d’Estienne d’Orves 92390 Villeneuve-la-Garenne
Tel: +33 (0)1 47 15 73 63, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application should include: Resume, cover letter and salary expectations
In accordance with the European GDPR regulation, to the confidentiality charter and to the protection of personal data, COVENTYA undertakes to collect, in connection with recruitment, only adequate, relevant and strictly necessary data to assess that the candidate has the ability to perform in the proposed job. The Human Resources department will keep your data for the duration of the recruitment and without any particular mention on your part, until 2 years after its reception. For any request concerning your personal data, please contact the Human Resources department of Coventya or DPO@coventya.com