Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensures all incoming calls from clients and/or customers are executed in a professional, polite and courteous manner.*
- Maintains diplomacy and tact when dealing with upset or escalated calls.*
- Follows up in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.*
- Assumes accountability for all decisions, actions and directives with respect to job responsibilities.*
- Provides feedback to supervisor concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.*
- Maintains accurate documentation and recording in required systems.*
- Ensures excellent customer service by implementing feedback from supervisor regarding areas of improvement and development.*
- Answers phones and responds to customer requests.*
- Provides customers with product and service information.*
- Identifies, researches and resolves customer issues using the computer system, paperwork and salespersons.*
- Follows up on customer inquires not immediately resolved.*
- Completes call logs and reports.*
- Recognizes, documents and alerts the supervisor of trends in customer calls.*
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel and ChemPax.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates and Licenses:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stand; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.