Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for completing tasks for the ISO program as well as maintains the department cleanliness.
- Responsible for blending the batches dictated by the manager including the adding and mixing of raw materials, sampling the product for QC, proper labeling and packaging of material upon arrival.
- Responsible for repackaging the materials in the building on as needed basis as determined by the Production Manager.
- Completes all paperwork associated with the tasks given.
- Works safely in compliance with all company policies and maintains the workplace in an excellent state of housekeeping.
- Aids in the receiving of empty containers used in production.
- Notifies the manager of any equipment failure or potential problem areas.
- Notifies the manager of any items needed to work safely in the department.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
5 years manufacturing experience preferred; large batch blending.
Certificates And Licenses
- Tow Motor
- Fire Safety
- Drum pump
- Pour off motors/filters
Physical / Work Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; reach with hands and arms and climb or balance. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 110 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather). The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.