Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for completing tasks for the ISO program as well as maintains the department cleanliness.
- Responsible for blending the batches dictated by the manager including the adding and mixing of raw materials, sampling the product for QC, proper labeling and packaging of material upon arrival.
- Responsible for repackaging the materials in the building on as needed basis as determined by the Production Manager.
- Completes all paperwork associated with the tasks given.
- Works safely in compliance with all company policies and maintains the workplace in an excellent state of housekeeping.
- Aids in the receiving of empty containers used in production.
- Notifies the manager of any equipment failure or potential problem areas.
- Notifies the manager of any items needed to work safely in the department.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
5 years manufacturing experience preferred; large batch blending.
Certificates And Licenses
- Tow Motor
- Fire Safety
- Drum pump
- Pour off motors/filters
Physical / Work Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; reach with hands and arms and climb or balance. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 110 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather). The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
In accordance with the European GDPR regulation, to the confidentiality charter and to the protection of personal data, COVENTYA undertakes to collect, in connection with recruitment, only adequate, relevant and strictly necessary data to assess that the candidate has the ability to perform in the proposed job. The Human Resources department will keep your data for the duration of the recruitment and without any particular mention on your part, until 2 years after its reception. For any request concerning your personal data, please contact the Human Resources department of Coventya or DPO@coventya.com