Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist with Month-end, quarterly, and annual financial reporting, including effectively researching, tracking, and resolving accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
- Compiles financial information to assist in the preparation of financial statements including monthly and annual audit.
- Works with members of the finance team to ensure all reporting requests and deadlines are met.
- Supports Controller’s efforts for implementing and maintaining internal controls for operations, sales and finance.
- Provide reliable, accurate, and timely support for all Accounting and Administration team, ensuring all reporting requests and deadlines are met.
- Performs ad hoc product cost analysis to support operations.
- Assume responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication and coordination with company personnel and with management.
- Maintain office organization, files and cleanliness.
- Cooperative team member and goal oriented, develops interpersonal relationships with team members and is respected for integrity.
- Performs additional responsibilities per management to support a cross-functional operational management team.
Some out-of-the-area travel may be expected.
Bachelor’s degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university and 1-2 years of related work experience (preferred); or equivalent combination of education and experience in the area of Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, and have knowledge of inventory software; internet software and database software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stand; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
In accordance with the European GDPR regulation, to the confidentiality charter and to the protection of personal data, COVENTYA undertakes to collect, in connection with recruitment, only adequate, relevant and strictly necessary data to assess that the candidate has the ability to perform in the proposed job. The Human Resources department will keep your data for the duration of the recruitment and without any particular mention on your part, until 2 years after its reception. For any request concerning your personal data, please contact the Human Resources department of Coventya or DPO@coventya.com