Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Assist in the establishment of vendor payment schedules. Communicates and assists in the vendor payment process and maintains the accounts payable module within ERP system.
- Ensures accurate and timely liquid asset application and disbursement reconciliation within ERP system.
- Processes payments including check runs, ACH runs, international wires, and credit card payments and communicate payment status to vendors.
- Enters invoices accurately into database and file properly.
- Completes month-end reporting tasks related to accounts payable.
- Functions as a backup for Accounts Receivable and Purchasing Clerk.
- Receives incoming calls and routes accordingly on a daily basis.
- Processes and reviews company expenses including maintaining and coding company credit cards.
- Assists in administrative projects when required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel and ability to learn Chempax.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and more than 1 year of related experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
Enable Individuals With Disabilities To Perform The Essential Functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
In accordance with the European GDPR regulation, to the confidentiality charter and to the protection of personal data, COVENTYA undertakes to collect, in connection with recruitment, only adequate, relevant and strictly necessary data to assess that the candidate has the ability to perform in the proposed job. The Human Resources department will keep your data for the duration of the recruitment and without any particular mention on your part, until 2 years after its reception. For any request concerning your personal data, please contact the Human Resources department of Coventya or DPO@coventya.com