Alkaline Zinc-Nickel (12 – 15%) Process for Rack Applications
PERFORMA 288 is an alkaline Zinc Nickel alloy plating process. It deposits a uniform alloy with approximately 15% Nickel over the whole current density range with much improved ductility.
This formulation is very stable and easy to use.
Features & Benefits
- High cathode efficiency and increased speed with no burning.
- Second to none bendability
- Uniform metal and alloy distribution
- High corrosion protection
- Contains highly stable additives for increased plating performance over time
- Easy to passivate deposits in different finishes, with trivalent Chromium–based passivates with or without Cobalt
Fields of application
- Automotive industry
- Fasteners industry
- Building industry