A Cationic surfactant-dispersant
- OMEGA AQ-6126 RTU is a cationic surfactant-dispersant designed to lift and remove both organic and inorganic debris (oils and greases), silting, earthen soils like mud and dirt, literally any surface films can be cleaned by OMEGA AQ-6126 RTU.
- OMEGA AQ-6126 RTU can be applied as a “general industrial surface cleaner and deodorizer” in ready-to-use form.
- OMEGA AQ-6126 RTU while cleaning, provides a sweet “vanilla like” smell to surfaces where contacted. OMEGA AQ-6126 RTU is light orange in color.
Typical industrial cleaning applications include, but are not limited to, the following examples:
- Floor cleaning: via manual mopping and/or wipe down
via floor cleaning machines of any configuration
- Equipment cleaning: via spray equipment (including manual spray, pressure washer, induction cleaner types)
- General cleaning: via fogging equipment
via misting equipment
via manual wipe down (or mop etc.)
Cleaning equipment should be of PVC, Teflon, or polyethylene composition. Equipment containers of mild steel, copper, or stainless, are all acceptable for
use. Any equipment that applies heat to the diluted prepared OMEGA AQ-6126 RTU solution is acceptable for use – and may be beneficial for heavily soiled areas. Excessive debris or soiling can be penetrated and cleaned via prolonged contact with OMEGA AQ-6126 RTU as needed.