High Performance Cataphoretic Lacquer
MOLCLEAR HB 417 is an Acrylic – Urethane cataphoretic lacquer that offers higher hardness and chemical and solvent resistance than other Molclear lacquers even when cured at lower than normal temperatures.
It provides layers slightly thicker than the MOLPLUS coatings with a maximum hardness of 6 H making the deposit very abrasion resistant when compared to other systems.
Features and benefits
- Low temperature cure 125-160 C
- Easy to control
- Non hazardous
- Hard deposits 6H or more depending upon the cure used
- Enhanced wear resistance
- Excellent adhesion on all substrates
- Excellent throwing power
- Can be coated to >15 ums if required
- Can be post dyed using MOLCLEAR MTP Series
- Can be combined with integral colors from MOLCLEAR CP Series
- Can be used with matting agents such as MMC 100