High Performance Cataphoretic Lacquer
MOLCLEAR 110 is a low temperature cure cathodic electrophoretic process for treatment of solid brass, zinc based die castings and most electroplated substrates.
It deposits a clear coating that provides enhanced wear resistance and protection from oxidation.
The lacquer is easy to use and can be operator controlled using simple process control procedures.
Features and benefits
- Low temperature cure 125-160 C
- Easy to control
- Non hazardous
- Hard deposits 4H or more depending upon the cure used
- Enhanced wear resistance
- Excellent adhesion on all substrates
- Excellent throwing power
- High level of gloss without the use of high solvent concentrations
- Can be post dyed using MOLCLEAR MTP Series
- Can be combined with integral colors from MOLCLEAR CP Series
- Can be used with matting agents such as MMC 100