Modified Friction Top Coat With Enchanced Corrosion Protection
FINIGARD 105 is a specially formulated organo-mineral liquid concentrate. It is used to impart increase corrosion protection and torque tension modification to parts processed with Coventya FINIDIP or LANTHANE conversion coatings.
Developed to meet the demands of the automotive industry, FINIGARD 105 protects zinc and zinc alloy finishes against corrosion in a variety of environments.
The process is suitable for bulk electroplating applications and can be used in conjunction with hexavalent chromates or trivalent passivates
Features & Benefits
- Self-healing properties
- Excellent resistance to automotive fluids
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Excellent ductility
- Effective on all zinc and zinc alloy coatings
- Provides for control of torque tension
- Friction modified CoF 0.12 – 0.18 for fasteners
Fields of application
- Automotive industry
- Building industry
- Fastener industry