Hard-As-Plated, Bright Electroless Nickel Process
The ENOVA EF 163 process is an electroless nickel-phosphorus plating system. It is formulated to produce a bright uniform, 4 – 6% phosphorus alloy coating at deposition rates that average 0.8 mils/hr (20 μ/hr) over the entire life of the bath.
The deposits produced are ideal for critical wear applications when heat treatment is not possible or practical. Deposit performance in many applications is similar to the more expensive EN-boron films and superior to other Ni-P coatings. It exhibits lower intrinsic tensile stress resulting in improved adhesion on many substrates as well as little or no effect on the fatigue strength of alloy and/or high strength substrates.
Features & Benefits
- Lead and Cadmium Free
- High tolerance to contaminants
- Exceptional solution stability
- Reduced deposit staining tendency
- Excellent wear resistance in a wide range of applications.
- Very high deposited and heat treatment hardness
- Long Solution Life
- High deposition speed
- Plates well over ferrous, brass, copper and aluminum substrates
- Has self pH regulating replenishment options
Fields of application
- Aerospace Industry
- Military Industry
- Automotive Industry