Semi-bright, High Phosphorus, Low Stress Electroless Nickel System
ENOVA 950 is a low stress, high speed deposition electroless Nickel process ideal for job shop and production applications where a high corrosion performance, semi-bright deposit is required.
The process is designed for high thickness applications for plating ferrous and non-ferrous substrate types in both rack and barrel applications.
This process is very stable and performs well in stainless steel tank systems. It produces a deposit that is very resistant to staining.
Features & Benefits
- High Deposition Rates
- Excellent Corrosion Resistance
- Excellent Solution Life and Stability
- Self pH regulated replenishment with Ammonium
Fields of application
- Applications where High corrosion resistance is required
- Chemical/ Oil and Gas Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Aerospace Industry
- Military Industry