Micro Porous Electrolytic Nickel Plating Process
CRITERION MP 250 Process is an innovative high performance system formulated to deposit a micro porous nickel layer on bright nickel surfaces.The deposit creates a high degree of micro-porosity in the subsequent chromium layer, providing for an overall deposit with superior corrosion protection.
The process can be utilized for a conventional Micro-Porous deposit for Hexavalent Chromium, as well as High Performance Nickel Deposit used in combination with Trivalent Chromium Deposits that require enhanced CASS corrosion resistance.
Features & Benefits
- Unique particle chemistry
- Consistent and uniform pore count
- Excellent chrome receptivity
- Outstanding corrosion protection
- Meets Automotive OEM specifications
Fields of application
- Automotive exterior and interior trim and accessories
- Wire goods
- White goods
- Building (door and lock hardware)
- Sanitary fittings