Post Dye-able High Performance Cataphoretic Lacquer
MOLFIN HP 135 is a cataphoretic lacquer that provides a perfect balance of outstanding deposit properties including hardness, wear resistance and acid resistance whilst maintaining excellent throwing power and adhesion.
The lacquer can be applied on all conductive substrates. In order to obtain a specific shade it can be directly mixed with a pigment or post dyed afterwards.
Features and benefits
- Enhanced hardness, 5H and higher
- Non yellowing on silver, nickel and brass substrates unless contaminated
- Good Formic acid resistance
- Excellent wet adhesion
- Good throwing power
- Good perspiration resistance
- Can be used with both post dyes and pigments
This process belongs toMOLFIN LINE
MOLFIN is a line of non-pre-emulsified lacquers. They provide improved resistance to acids and perspiration making them ideal for high performance fashion finishes.
Fields of application
- Fashion & Design