Universal Grease-Paste Against Fretting Corrosion
microGLEIT GP 350 Grease-Paste offers excellent lubrication for mixed friction contacts, especially with oscillating movements and vibrations at low sliding speeds and high loads.
GP 350 features good adhesion and good corrosion protection. The type and size of solid compounds in GP 350 are especially selected for extremely high pressure resistance, optimised lubricity and prevention of fretting corrosion in applications running under mixed-friction conditions.
microGLEIT GP 350 can be applied by means of grease guns, automatic dosing equipment or manually by spatula, lint-free cloth, brushes etc.
Features & benefits
- Constant, low friction values –– even under extreme conditions
- Very high pressure resistance
- High adhesion level
- Prevents fretting corrosion
- Good Corrosion protection
- High water resistance
- Light coloured
- Suitable for long-term lubrication
Fields of application
- Stainless steel screws – no seizure, low friction values, low scatter
- Small gears
- Spindle drives (actuators, adjusting elements)
- Slide ways, guides
- Clamping elements (chucks)
- Keyed connections such as splined shafts, keyways
- Joint bearings; Slide bearings (also with non-ferrous metals)
- Rack-and-pinion gears, gearings, etc.
* For more technical information and downloadable Datasheets visit https://www.microgleit.de/en/microwhite-greases/or contact your local sales agent.