Sliding Sealant with Increased Friction Value
microGLEIT DCP 9300 is an innovative combination of mineral-organic, silicate-based sealant and high-quality, integrated lubricant. It can be used as a top-coat for all zinc coated surfaces with any kind of passivation.
Besides improving the coefficient of friction, reducing the variance of the friction and setting a thread-suited friction value DCP 9300 provides excellent corrosion protection and can replace common oilings. It meets or even exceeds automotive specifications for chrome-VI free corrosion protection.
This sealant has been developed specially for coating of bulk and rack parts in the galvanic-industry. It can be used as a Top Coat for zinc-phosphated nuts and bolts.
Features & benefits
- Good film-formation, no streaking
- Suitable as a gloss-additive for improved appearance of phosphated screws
- Suitable for drum and rack applications
- Simple application due to robust process characteristics
Fields of application
- Threaded connections, including pinched nuts
- Screws, nuts with zinc- and zinc-alloy layers, zinc-flake layers and all known chrome based passivations
* For more technical information and downloadable Datasheets visit https://www.microgleit.de/en/sealants/or contact your local sales agent.