Post Dye-able Cataphoretic Lacquer
MOLFIN PD 125 is a concentrated Acrylic – Urethane cataphoretic lacquer that requires emulsification before use. It can be applied on all conductive substrates and will not yellow when used on silver, nickel and brass substrates unless heavily contaminated.
The lacquer has excellent deposit properties as excellent throwing power and wet adhesion and provides good wear and chemical resistance.
Feature and benefits
- Low temperature cure 125-160 C
- Easy to control
- Non hazardous
- Enhanced wear resistance
- Hard deposits 5H or more depending upon the cure used
- Excellent adhesion on all substrates
- Excellent throwing power
- High level of gloss without the use of high solvent concentrations
- Can be post dyed using MOLCLEAR MTP Series
- Can be combined with integral colours from MOLCLEAR CP Series
- Can be used with matting agents such as MMC 100
This process belongs toMOLFIN LINE
MOLFIN is a line of non-pre-emulsified lacquers. They provide improved resistance to acids and perspiration making them ideal for high performance fashion finishes.
Fields of application
- Fashion & Design