Metallurgically Compatible High Temperature Screw Paste
microGLEIT LP 475 is a homogenous, blue-grey, hot screw paste based on a biodegradable synthetic oil and special solid lubricants that are resistant to high temperatures. It is the leading benchmark for high temperature screw pastes
The synthetic base oil evaporates slowly leaving very little residue. The remaining solid lubricants ensure good dry lubrication. The solids are selected and matched for high temperature resistance up to 1200 °C and with no negative impact on the substrate material.
LP 475 is free of lead, copper, aluminium, sulfur and other ingredients commonly known for reactions at high temperatures with the screw material and thus weakening the substrate.
Even though LP 475 was specially developed as hot screw compound, it also performs well at lower temperatures. It can also be used for lubrication of machine elements operating at high temperatures and requiring safe separation of friction contacts.
Features & benefits
- Metallurgically compatible – protects the surface from scale build-up
- Constant, reproducible friction values
- Very low scattering
Fields of application
- High temperature screws in power plants (turbine bolts, flange connections) chemical plants, refineries or heating systems,
- Automotive industry (Exhaust systems, spark plugs, lambda sensors, wheel bolts)
* For more technical information and downloadable Datasheets visit https://www.microgleit.de/en/microwhite-greases/or contact your local sales agent.