Patented post-treatment to improve bare corrosion resistance of LANTHANE 613.3 on copper-rich alloys
Liquid system, patented post treatment designed for LANTHANE 613.3 to improve the bare corrosion resistance of all aluminium alloys, especially on copper rich aluminium. Designed for improved neutral salt spray resistance of wrought 2000 series alloys which is always a challenge to achieve > 168hrs with passivation systems. The combination of the processes LANTHANE 613.3 and LANTHANE DIP 610 guarantees a very high corrosion resistance on all alloys.
Features & Benefits
- Patented Post Treatment process.
- Liquid concentrate Free of CMR substance and REACh compliant
- Cr(VI) free conversion coating compliant with ELV, ROHS and WEEE directives
- Provides outstanding corrosion resistance to all aluminium alloys
- Low electrical contact resistance meeting many OEM Specification requirements
- Suitable for paint application
- High tolerance for LANTHANE 613.3 solution drag in
- No heat equipment required for process