Dry Film for Aluminium Fasteners
microGLEIT DF 905 is a water based suspension of microWHITE solid lubricants. The transparent, semi-matt dry film provides excellent lubrication properties.
DF 905 coating is used to achieve a defined, predictable frictional behaviour, thus enabling easier and faster assembly. It is suitable for automatic parts feeding and automatic bolting.
Features & benefits
- High abrasion resistance
- The layer is (almost) not visible but can be detected by means of UV-ligh
- High adhesion on a wide variety of materials
- No impact on the substrate material
- Environmentally friendly, is not a subject of hazard labelling
Fields of application
- Aluminium bolts and nuts
- Electroplated bolts and nuts
- Bulk-parts with inorganic surface coatings
- Anchor bolts
* For more technical information and downloadable Datasheets visit https://www.microgleit.de/en/dry-film-lubricants/ or contact your local sales agent.