Bright Nickel Barrel Plating Process
The CRYSTAL BARREL 169 is a new process designed for zinc dye cast, copper and brass applications in bulk.
Features & Benefits
- High gloss even at very low thickness
- High tolerance to metallic contamination
- Very good levelling properties
- White deposits even at low current density recessed areas
- Good deposit ductility
- Easy addition agent control
Fields of application
- General fittings
- Small stampings
- Window and door hardware
This process belongs toCRYSTAL LINE
CRYSTAL is a complete line of market leading technologies for decorative bright Nickel plating. It provides for deposits of the highest brightness and leveling possible.
All CRYSTAL processes have low organic content that exhibits excellent chrome receptivity, ductility and elongation properties.
This line offers the potential to reduce Nickel thickness in applications where deposit appearance is of prime consideration. Its addition agent system provides versatility, ease of control and high reliability over a wide range of operating conditions.
Fields of applications
- Automotive exterior and interior trim and accessories
- Sanitary Fittings
- Building (door and lock hardware)
- Wire goods
- White goods