High Performance Cataphoretic Lacquer
MOLCLEAR 110 is a low temperature cure cathodic electrophoretic process for treatment of solid brass, zinc based die castings and most electroplated substrates.
It deposits a clear coating that provides enhanced wear resistance and protection from oxidation.
The lacquer is easy to use and can be operator controlled using simple process control procedures.
Features and benefits
- Low temperature cure 125-160 C
- Easy to control
- Non hazardous
- Hard deposits 4H or more depending upon the cure used
- Enhanced wear resistance
- Excellent adhesion on all substrates
- Excellent throwing power
- High level of gloss without the use of high solvent concentrations
- Can be post dyed using MOLCLEAR MTP Series
- Can be combined with integral colours from MOLCLEAR CP Series
- Can be used with matting agents such as MMC 100
This process belongs toMOLCLEAR
MOLCLEAR is a product range of Cataphoretic lacquers that are pre-emulsified for ease of use. It can be applied on both electroplated finishes and pure metal in order to provide enhanced performance and appearance on components such as increased corrosion resistance and protection to abrasions and wear.
All MOLCLEAR lacquers have outstanding adhesion and throwing power which, when combined with their ability to be dyed with a wide range of colours to give the treated goods a transparent, metallic appearance, provides many possible applications.
Molclear lacquers do not need a pre dry step and can also be cured at lower than standard temperatures, saving money and processing time.
Fields of application
- Furniture (door handles, curtain poles etc.)
- Fashion & Design
- Kitchen and bathroom fittings