Size-selective anode membrane filter for PERFORMA Zinc-Nickel
3S is a special filtering system that enhances the production throughput and reduces chemical and energy consumption of PERFORMA Zinc-Nickel plating process.
This innovative technology replaces conventional metal anodes, such as nickel or steel, with size-selective membrane anodes, that prevent the migration of complex agents and other organic constituents from the electrolyte, hence stops the oxidation.
It also continuously eliminates the formation of troublesome cyanide complexes, realize lower total organic carbon generation and reduced carbonate by-product formation and higher plating cathode efficiencies.
3S equipment is robust and chemically inert, designed for harsh production environments of job-and inhouse plating shops. Plating efficiency of the Zinc-Nickel bath remains at the make-up level for many years reducing the operational costs significantly.
With more than 50 lines worldwide, some of them operational for over 10 years, this is proven technology you can rely on.
Features & Benefits
- Production proven technology
- High productivity (20%+ more current efficiency)
- Excellent initiation on case hardened steel
- Reduced energy demand
- No bleed and feed required
- No carbonate freeze-out required
- Steady state operation
- High return on invest (typically < 1 year)
- Robust and lasting design
- Suited for rack and barrel applications
- Easier wastewater treatment (less TOC, no cyanide)