MacDermid Enthone Industrial Solutions Pending Acquisition Related Information
COVENTYA’s Technical Customer Service is central to our positioning within the surface finishing industry.
- A team of qualified specialists in Surface Finishing with knowledge and experience, as well as worldwide technical exchange from all industries.
- State of the art laboratories in numerous countries to provide responsive and reliable support.
- 6 Research and Development sites located strategically around the world.
- Local technical field service in over 60 countries
- Process scale-up with pilot lines up to 150-liter tanks. All necessary equipment for corrosion and FMEA tests to secure reliability of new and updated processes.
- Support during the engineering process focused on set-up or modification of plating and surface finishing lines.
- Continuous service in the field at Customer’s lines, based on day-to-day tasks, evaluation and improvement of running processes, projects and specific Customer demands.
- Defining analytical procedures for controlling the highest quality levels, secured production results, efficiency and productivity.
- Customer technical training sessions on-site or within our Facilities.
We are who we are today because of you. We are reminded of this every time we see you or speak to you, receive a request for help or a thank you for help received, when we receive an order or a check or a complaint. Sometimes we are reminded of this when we aren’t working at all, perhaps spending time with our families since, well, you allow us to do that. Our very being is a direct result of your confidence in us as your supplier. The moment we lose sight of that….. We lose you as well. We know this and will do whatever is necessary to remind you of our commitment every chance we get.
Today, you are fortunate to have a number of reputable and reliable suppliers to choose as your technology partner. The real challenge is selecting the right one. Why do so many surface finishers now choose COVENTYA? This decision is not unlike any of your purchasing decisions you make nearly every day even in your personal life. You seek a proper balance between performance, quality, price and in some cases, after purchase support. We all know this term. It’s called value and our customers recognize it every day through:
- Business growth developed through one or more of our nearly 200 OEM/Tier 1 product approvals
- Unique, high performance products that keep them ahead of the technology curve
- A level of quality and reliability that allows them to better focus on their business
- Responsive and knowledgeable support
- A commitment to the future by focusing on the triple bottom line: People, Planet, Profit.
Many suppliers make these claims; we live by them and look forward to an opportunity to prove that to you.