WaterCare Case Histories
WaterCare Case Histories are technical documents of actual applications utilizing OMEGA processes to meet the needs of GMF (Metal Finishing and Metal Processing) and general purpose industrial wastewaters.
- High volume zinc/chrome plating shop keeps compliance and lowers maintenance costs with OMEGA BP-4123
- Hydraulic Oil Spills: WaterCare Solutions
- Meeting environmental compliance in an integrated manufacturing facility by the application of cationic polymer, coagulant, and metal precipitant technology
- Wastewater Treatment of Combined Electroplating, Powder Coating, and E-coat Process Operations – All Routed through a Conventional Flow-through Treatment System
- Proper Solids Conditioning at the Filter Press
- Treating Chelated Wastewater from an Integrated Zinc Electroplating and Phosphating Operation
- Sludge Reduction with OMEGA BP-4145
- Using the Optimum Coagulant, Correct Chemical Feed Locations, and Proper Dosages
- OMEGA Cationic Polymer Applications Meet Compliance and Reduce Sludge
- Fluoride Treatment with WaterCare Technology: Realizing a Low Discharge Level and Minimal Sludge Volume.