Molclear 110 Plus
MOLCLEAR 110 Plus is a low temperature cure cathodic electrophoretic process with increased hardness, which can be deposited as a clear coating on solid brass, zinc based die castings and most electroplated substrates to protect them from oxidation. The increased hardness offers the user enhanced wear resistance.
Molclear 110 Plus is easy to use and can be operator controlled using simple process control procedures.
- Low Temperature Cure 120-140 C
- Harder With Increased Wear Resistance
- Excellent Wet Film Strength
- Easy To Control
- Non Hazardous
- Enhanced Wear Resistance
- Non Yellowing On Silver
- Low Running Costs
- Can Be Post Dyed Using Molclear MTP 8XXX
- Intergral Colours Using Molclear CP XXX