COVENTYA at the MIDEST 2015
For the third time COVENTYA SAS will attend the MIDEST. The 2015 edition of the world largest exhibition dedicated to subcontracting industrials will take place from 17 to 20 november 2015, Parc des Expositions Paris Nord Villepinte.
The stand will be situated Hall 6, Alley P, stand n° 45.
COVENTYA will present its product range and our team will be there to answer all your questions on our product lines : Preparation, Protection, Functional, Decoration, Precious Metals, WaterCare and Aluminum.
Come and visit us!!
For more information on the MIDEST 2015: http://www.midest.com/
Eastern Europe Seminar
The French Export Team has organized together with our distributor Donauchem a seminar especially dedicated to Eastern Europe on June 11 & 12 in the Czech Republic. More than 75 customers and 15 members of our distributors (from Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary) participated to the two days meetings.
Many themes were on the agenda and 9 COVENTYA team members made speeches, here is the program:
- Coventya around the world, Laurent Theret –Managing Director, Coventya SAS
- REACH regulations about Cr and Co and consequences in electroplating, Nicolas Pommier, R&D Manager, Coventya SAS
- Passivation (Co free) on Zn/Zn alloy – OEM approvals – KIM automotive approach, Rainer Venz, Product Manager, COVENTYA GmbH
- Zinc Flakes, Alain Hill, Protective Organic Coatings Product Manager, Coventya SAS
- Success story, Vratislav Brunclik, Donauchem CZ, and François Poncelin, Coventya SAS
- Difference between Chromium III decorative baths Sulfate and Chloride versions, Nicolas Pommier, R&D Manager, Coventya SAS
- Alkaline Zn/Zn alloy, Frédéric Raulin, Protection Product Manager – KIM, Coventya SAS
- Anodizing and passivation of the AI, Brice Sottil, Aluminum Product Manager, Coventya SAS
- Electroless Nickel, Sébastien Mery, Functional Product Manager, Coventya SAS
Thanks to the perfect organization provided by the Donauchem team the seminar was a real success where the participants were able to directly ask their questions to our team and could also enjoy a number to outdoor fun activities.
Paris Air Show - 2015 UITS Trophee for students
The 2015 UITS Trophee for Students will be presented on the Paris Air Show on Friday 19 June at 11h30 on the ASTECH Stand, Hall 4, Lane C, stand n°80. The subject of study this year was the movement.
COVENTYA worked together with the students of the Lycée Diderot in Paris (Surface Treatment and Watchmaking specialties) and they were able to develop a clock presented to the competition. We thank Gaelle Lasbugues, Corinne Langevin, Abdellah Fenzar and Teddy Moliner for their involvement.
We wish them good luck to win the first prize!
COVENTYA France at Paris Air Show Le Bourget 2015
COVENTYA will be present for the first time at the International Paris Air Show Le Bourget - Stand n° C36, hall 6, gate O.
ISO17025 Certificate in China
We are pleased to announce that COVENTYA China Laboratory obtained the ISO 17025 Certificate in April 2015. This ISO certification is provided to laboratories for the competence of testing and calibration.
This project, started in August 2013, was managed by Lily LI under the supervision of Fulin LU. And it took a lot of energy, perseverance and patience in order to complete and match all requirements.
The current accreditation scope is including Salt Spray test, Thickness test, STEP test, and Hexavalent Chrome testing.
Congratulations to Lily and her team for this achievement which will surely help COVENTYA China to go one step forward in the support provided to customers.