COVENTYA’s Technical Customer Service is central to our positioning within the surface finishing industry.
- A team of qualified specialists in Surface Finishing with knowledge and experience, as well as worldwide technical exchange from all industries.
- State of the art laboratories in numerous countries to provide responsive and reliable support.
- 6 Research and Development sites located strategically around the world.
- Local technical field service in over 40 countries.
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Spectroscope (ICP)
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) / Energy Dispensive Using X-Rays
- GC MS Spectrometer (GC/MS)
- High-Pressure Liquid Chromatograph (HPLC)
- Ion Chromatograph (IC)
- Bank of Coefficient of Friction
- X-Ray Fluorescence Analyser
- Fourier Transform Infra-Red Spectroscope
- Cycle Corrosion Testing Cabinets
- Process scale-up with pilot lines up to 150-liter tanks. All necessary equipment for corrosion and FMEA tests to secure reliability of new and updated processes.
- Support during the engineering process focused on set-up or modification of plating and surface finishing lines.
- Continuous service in the field at Customer’s lines, based on day-to-day tasks, evaluation and improvement of running processes, projects and specific Customer demands.
- Defining analytical procedures for controlling the highest quality levels, secured production results, efficiency and productivity.
- Customer technical training sessions on-site or within our Facilities.